Photo Day Tips:
Before the Photo Day
- Aim for a HAIRCUT at least a week before the photo day, this allows hair to grow into a comfortable length for photos.
- Check to make sure your uniform or clothing for photo day is clean and wrinkle free.
On your Photo Day
- Wear bright and solid colours for school portraits because it emphasizes your face.
- Wearing long sleeves allows the face to stand out more as well.
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.
Photo Day and Posing
Practice your smile and posture in front of a mirror before photo day.
Remember to relax and have fun – our photographers are known to be fun and awesome people.