YOUTH HOUSE LEAGUE INFORMATION:
– Eligible Ages: Boys & Girls in Grades 4-8 inclusive in September of this year.
– Equipment Required: Gym shorts, court shoes and water bottle. Team Shirt provided.
– Basketball Night/Time: Thursday’s starting 6:30PM, 1 hour & 15 minutes per night.
– Season Schedule: Minimum 10 weeks. Game & Practice nightly. Schedule provided.
– Locations: School gyms in Lindsay (full details provided prior to season start).
2013 YOUTH HOUSE LEAGUE SEASON DATES:
Registration Deadline: Thursday September 05
Season Start Date: Thursday September 12
Registration Fee: $125 single player (unchanged since 2009).
$220 for two players from Same Family/Household ($110 each).
$300 for three players from Same Family/Household ($100 each).
NO PLAYER WILL BE REFUSED FOR FINANCIAL REASONS!
NEW FOR 2013: REGISTER NOW, PAY LATER:
– REGISTER NOW for Youth House League Basketball to hold a spot for your daughter/son.
– PAY LATER by post-dating your cheque for as late as the Registration Deadline (see above).
YOUTH HOUSE LEAGUE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
– Registration Fee must accompany registration, unless other arrangements have been made.
– Make Cheques payable to Lindsay Wildcats OBA.
– Complete in full the Youth Registration Form (attached or on our website under “Forms”).
– Registration form and payment may be:
a) Dropped off in an envelope at Scotiabank, Lindsay, Attention: Hugh Shannon
b) Mailed or dropped off to 21 Fair Avenue, Lindsay, Ontario K9V3P2.
– Contact the Registrar, Hugh Shannon, 705-328-1788 or email@example.com
– Contact the President, Ron McInnis, 705-324-9587 or firstname.lastname@example.org